The ICA Admissions process
- Submit an application
- The student completes an assessment
- Submission of an enrollment packet
To access the application, please click on "Apply Online" either to the right or below.
- Once the application is submitted, our office will contact you to schedule the assessment with a teacher in the grade they are entering. At the completion of the assessment, the teacher will discuss the results with you, and together we will determine the best options for your child.
- If ICA is a good fit for your child, we will send an email welcoming you to ICA with a link to the enrollment packet.
- While filling out the enrollment packet, you will need to upload their birth certificate and immunization record as well as set up your tuition payment plan by providing your account information.
- When you submit the enrollment packet, your student is enrolled.
Once enrolled, you will need to order uniforms using the uniform link at the top of the page.