6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. 0-9 hours $5.00 an hour3:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. 10 and above $50.00 a weekStudents must not be dropped off before 6:30 a.m.
ICA Extended Care Contract - DOWNLOAD HERE
- Before or after care is $4.00/hour, regardless of the amount of time spent in the hour.Your extended care bill always reflects the charges for the previous week.
- We offer Extended Care for International Christian Academy students only. The hours are6:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Supervision is provided by the ExtendedCare staff.
- Our program offers many opportunities for students (i.e., playing outdoors, doinghomework, simple arts and crafts, free play with friends, etc.)
- Parents are required to sign their student in and out with their initials. This enables us tokeep accurate records of students for both security and billing purposes.
- No snack will be provided in Extended Care. You may wish to give a snack to your child ifhe/she is staying past 3:15 p.m.
- Late Fees – Students must be picked up by 6:00 p.m. or an additional fee of $1.00 perminute will be charged to the parent’s Extended Care account. Extended Care staffshould be able to lock doors to go home at 6:00 p.m.
Note to All Parents: Any student dropped off before 7:30 a.m. without being signed in willbe signed in and billed appropriately as stated in the Extended Care Parent CommitmentForm. Any student not picked up from school by 3:15 p.m. will automatically be sent toExtended Care. Students that are picked up and signed out before 3:30 will not be charged.Students must be signed out or the parent will be billed. Failure to sign your student in or outof the Extended Care program may result in dismissal from the program.
PARENTS MUST READ AND SIGN THE EXTENDED CARE PARENT COMMITMENT FORMPRIOR TO THEIR STUDENT ATTENDING THE EXTENDED CARE PROGRAM.